Half the year is over and time to check in on the Mount TBR challenge.
1. Tell us how many miles you’ve made it up your mountain (# of books read). If you’re really ambitious, you can do some intricate math and figure out how the number of books you’ve read correlates to actual miles up Pike’s Peak, Mt. Ararat, etc. And feel free to tell us about any particularly exciting adventures you’ve had along the way.
My Life According to Books
- My Ex would Blow Hot/Blow Cold (by Ellery Queen)
- My best friend is The Joker in the Deck (by Richard S. Prather)
- Lately, at work [I’ve been] The Running Man (by Ben Benson)
- If I won the lottery, I’d be The Toff (who) Goes to Market (by John Creasey)
- My fashion sense [says I’m] Death in Four Colors (by Brandon Bird)
- My next ride [will take me on the] Night Train to Paris (by Manning Coles)
- The one I love [will] Turn on the Heat (by A.A. Fair)
- If I ruled the world, everyone would be The Prize Winner (and Other Stories) (by John Stanley)
- When I look out my window, I see No Footprints in the Bush (by Arthur Upfield)
- The best things in life are [at] The Tavern by the Seine (by Georges Simenon)